- S.Rath, S.N.Sarangi and S.N.Sahu, Nanotechnology “XPS studies of DNA-cation –interacted self-assembled HgTe quantum dots formed under electrodeposition and their resultant biomolecular recognition application”., 19, 115606(2008),
- D.Paramanik, S.Majumdar, S.R.Sahoo, S.N.Sahu and S.Verma “Studies of self-organized nanostructures on InP(111) surfaces after low energy Ar+ ion irradiation” Nanoscience. And Nanotechnology, 8, (7), 1( 2008),
- Dipak Paramanik, S.N.Sahu and Shikha Verma “Morphological evolution of InP nano-dots and surface modifications after KeV irradiation”, J.Phys. D:Appl.Phys., 41, 125308 (2008)
- J.Nayak, S.N.Sahu, J.Kasuya and S.Nozaki “Effect of substrate on the structure and optical properties of ZnO nanorods”, J.Phys.D.Appl.Phys.41, 115303(2008)
- J.Nayak, S.N.Sahu, J.Kasuya, and S.Nozaki, “CdS-ZnO composit nanorods: Synthesis, characterization and application for photocatalytic dgradation of 3,4-dihydroxy benzoic acid” Appl.Surf.Sci. 254,7215(2008),
- Po-Jen Yang, Chung-Wen Wu, Duryodhan Sahu, Hong-Cheu Lin, “Study of Supramolecular Side-Chain Copolymers Containing Light-Emitting H-Acceptors and Electron-Transporting Dendritic H-Donors” Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 9692- 9703.